CBT NUGGETS – Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI)
This intermediate Cisco training covers the objectives in the 300-410 ENARSI exam, which is one of the two exams required to earn the CCNP Enterprise certification.
In this training, Keith Barker and Knox Hutchinson expand on the core knowledge of enterprise network implementation covered in the 350-401 ENCOR, and focus more heavily on specialty knowledge like configuring EIGRP, OSPF v2 and v3, and MP-BGP, or managing routing with MPLS VPNs.
For anyone who leads an IT team, this Cisco training can be used for 300-410 ENARSI exam prep, onboarding new network engineers, individual or team training plans, or as a Cisco reference resource.
300-410 ENARSI: What You Need to Know
This CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services training has videos that cover topics such as:
- Configuring Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Optimizing Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior
- Implementing route redistribution with filtering mechanisms
- Using policy-based routing (PBR) and service-level agreements (SLA)
- Managing routing and packet forwarding functionalities for MPLS VPNs
- Using Cisco IOS Dynamic Multipoint VPNs
UDEMY – Cisco CCNP Enterprise ENARSI (300-410) Video Training