CCNP & CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 Official Cert Guide
- Copyright 2020
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-597197-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-597197-0
CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine using proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
- Master Cisco CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions in the practice test software
CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 Official Cert Guide, from Cisco Press allows you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Best-selling author and leading security engineer Omar Santos shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNP and CCIE Security SCOR 350-701 exam, including
- Cybersecurity fundamentals
- Software-Defined Networking security and network programmability
- Authentication, Authorization, Accounting (AAA) and Identity Management
- Network visibility and segmentation
- Infrastructure security
- Cisco next-generation firewalls and intrusion prevention systems
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Securing the cloud
- Content security
- Endpoint protection and detection
Omar Santos, an active member of the cybersecurity community, leads several industry-wide initiatives and technology standard bodies. As Principal Engineer of the Cisco Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT), he mentors and leads engineers and incident managers in investigating and resolving security vulnerabilities. He has authored dozens of books, video courses, white papers, articles, security configuration guidelines, and best practices. He has been a featured speaker in many cybersecurity conferences around the world.